Rilea Property Management is a fully licensed and insured property management company providing full service, turnkey management solutions tailored to property owner’s specific needs. Our experienced property managers, maintenance staff and leasing professionals supervise day-to-day operations on our clients’ properties to ensure that all appropriate procedures and protocols are being followed. Our hard work, knowledge of the business and market, strong diligence and attention to detail has historically translated into profitable performances for our partners and clients
The human factor is, as we know, at the heart of all successfully-run communities. To that end, the highest priority at all Rilea-managed properties is to surpass the tenants’ expectations of comfort and well-being. This commitment is upheld by the entire Rilea staff, including property management, leasing, maintenance and accounting management and staff. A sampling of management controls and safeguards includes:
- Toll-free number to facilitate client questions, comments or concerns, staffed by a bilingual customer support team during regular office hours
- Assistance with website development and maintenance
- Personalized IT support of all software applications
- Dedicated associates at Corporate Office for processing late letters for collections, alleviating this task from on-site management
- Administering of payment coupons and coordinating lock box payments, on-line credit card and debit-card payments, and monthly ACH processing
Preparing accurate and timely reports is critical to our success. Our managers diligently manage expenditures based on owner-approved budgets. They follow general ledger coding practices, and are diligent in developing a clear understanding of where monies are allocated, and with what degree of accuracy.
- Revenue management
- Advising on asset repositioning
- Broker selection and management
- Projecting market trends
- Cash balance projections
- Underwriting potential acquisitions
- Recommendations for potential dispositions
- Capital expense evaluations and projections
- Audit and compliances annual service
- In-house accounting department which prepares monthly financial statements.
- Weekly property rental summary report including
- Occupancy rate report, signed leased report, vacant units report, traffic report, Work Orders report, Turn-over schedule report
- Monthly Market study report
- Preventive Maintenance schedule report including
- Property assessment report, Pest control inspection report.
- Property insurance analysis and annual review of existing programs to ascertain whether proper coverage, limits and deductibles are in place at reasonable cost, Focus on annual certifications for safety items, such as elevator and fire sprinkler panel.
Our in-house and outside network of marketing professionals generate the products and services your property requires, including: Copywriting, branding, rebranding, logo design, flyers, promotional items, welcome package and property booklets, permanent signage, uniforms, business cards, and so forth. Online marketing products and services we provide include web templates, e-mail templates and various outreach collateral including specialized online target campaigns.
PREFERRED VENDOR LIST
Maintaining a Preferred Vendor List ensures quality and competitive pricing, which provides our clients with a great benefit. Through a multiple bid process and vendor analysis we seek:
- Superior and consistent services
- Competitive pricing
- Full disclosure
Our Preferred Vendors are strictly vetted to insure adherence to our established policies and procedures.
One of the most important factors related to high level property performance is training. Our training programs include:
- Management Training
- Fair Housing and Preventative Law
- Leasing Training
- Safety and Risk
- Maintenance Training
- Yardi Software Training
- Leadership Development
- Financial Analysis Training
- Ethics in workplace
- Sexual Harassment education
Developing a user-friendly website that creates a single point of contact for communication and reference. The Community Website offers:
- Detailed information on property
- Online rent easy payment
- Access to unit account ledgers and transaction histories
- Work order module
- E-mail blasts to communicate with the community
- Event calendar to keep residents informed about our monthly events and scheduled activities
The Transition Module is our first 90 days on-site. It is our step-by-step plan to process tasks associated with the transition of your property to Rilea Group Property Management. The tasks are carefully enumerated and monitored to provide our management team with a clear path forward, as well as to enable the community association to hold Rilea Group Property Management accountable for their performance each and every step of the way.