A 44-story residential condominium tower consisting of 328 units in the center of downtown Miami’s Brickell financial district, The Bond features 328 residences situated within 44-stories of luxury, attracting residents throughout the Americas and the rest of the world. Inspired by the best of classic British elegance and appointed with modern day amenities, The Bond introduces a new standard of cosmopolitan living to Brickell.
- Developed by:
- Rilea Group & MDR Toledo, LLC
- 1080 Brickell Ave. Miami, FL 33131
- Residential Condominium
- Amenities include:
- Swimming/lap pool, resort style landscaping at pool area indoor/outdoor soaking tub, cabanas, summer kitchens, fitness center, spa and steam room, children’s room, library, living room, resident lounge, executive business center, Terry O’Neill Photo Collection, Sculptures by Tatiana Blanco.
- Art Collection:
- Terry O’Neill Photo Collection, Sculptures by Tatiana Blanco.
- Interior Design:
- Radyca Design (Loguer Design)
- General Contractor:
- Coastal Construction